7 Top Remedies that Really Work
Download All 25 Top Home Remedies That Really Work:
These are the top natural remedies to keep on hand.
Recommended Olive Oil:
0:00 Introduction: Top natural remedies
3:11 Whole lemon
4:05 Olive oil
4:52 Baking soda
6:23 Broccoli sprouts
8:05 Get the complete list from the link above!
Today, I want to cover the best natural remedies that I’ve found really helpful.
All of these remedies have multiple great potential uses—I’m only going to highlight the top uses for each.
Here are seven powerful potential natural remedies.
1. High-quality sea salt
• Helps improve weakness in the body (especially during fasting or exercise)
• Lowers the sympathetic nervous system (the fight-or-flight stress response)
2. Apple cider vinegar (diluted in water)
• Helps improve indigestion, acid reflux, heartburn, or GERD
• Supports healthy blood sugar levels
3. Whole lemon (blended in water)
• Reduces spider veins
• Helps improve bleeding gums
4. High-quality extra virgin olive oil
• Supports a healthy prostate
• Lowers blood pressure
• Supports healthy choelsterol
• Protects the heart
• Reduces inflammation
5. Baking soda
• Reduces tartar
• Helps improve heartburn with an ulcer or heartburn that doesn’t respond to ACV or betaine hydrochloride
6. Broccoli sprouts
• Reduces H. pylori
• Helps protect against cancer
• Helps improve symptoms of autism
• Protects against pathogens
• Helps improve infections
• Lowers blood pressure
• Thins the blood
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 58, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis and intermittent fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals®. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full-time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, prescription, or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! Try keeping these natural remedies on hand and including them more often in your diet. I’ll see you in the next video.